Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are looking for staff to join our team. The roles currently available are:
– IT Support Officer
– Disability Support Worker roles
– Family Day Care Educators throughout New South Wales
IT Support Officer
We are looking for an IT Assistant to support the IT Coordinator in the delivery of effective IT services across the organisation.
SCHADS Award Level 3
12 Month Contract – 24 Hours per week
Essential technical skills:
- Operational knowledge of network topologies, configuration and hardware (e.g. Local area network protocols, etc),
- Proven competence in installing and supporting PC & Server hardware in an MS Windows environment such as Microsoft Office Suite, MSSQL, IIS and Exchange Server
- Experience with Multimedia and Audio Visual technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Terminal Server / Remote Desktop environments
- Thorough understanding and commitment to relevant legislation and Standards, Work Health and Safety and Equal Opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgment whilst working independently, sometimes remotely via telephone and remote desktop.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non‐technical staff.
To apply: Please address the selection criteria above in your covering letter and send with a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Position description: IT Support Position Description
Closing date: 30th July 2018
Disability Support Worker Roles
Love what you do. The National Disability Services (NDS) reports 96% of people working in the disability sector like the work they do.
Disability Support Workers may be supporting people to access the health system, find a job or learn how to cook, go surfing or play golf. Every day is different.
For people with study or family commitments there is flexible casual work. Part time staff are offered a fortnightly rotating roster to so there’s a variety of set shifts to make planning easier.
If you are interested in a role as a Disability Support Worker with Multitask please fill in the application form
Want to know more about being a Disability Support Worker with Multitask? Please see the Disability Support Worker Level 2 Position Description.
Family Day Care Educators – New South Wales
Multitask Children’s Services are looking for Family Day Care Educators to join our Scheme.
- Are you looking for a flexible & rewarding career in the comfort of your own home?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Would you like to work with a scheme that is supportive, cost effective and assists you to run your business?
We are looking for Family Day Care Educators to join our scheme. We welcome applications from all areas of Sydney and Regional New South Wales.
Multitask Family Day Care has been offering high quality childcare services in a safe home environment for children aged from 6 weeks to 12 years, catering for the needs of communities at an affordable price since 1998. Multitask Family Day Care has low administration fees, does not charge a registration fee, there are no re-registration fees, no application fees, no enrollment fees and no waiting list fees.
You set your own fees within our scheme fee range. Multitask Family Day Care operates across New South Wales and are staffed accordingly to ensure that Educators are supported. Parent enquiries are forwarded directly to the Family Day Care Educators in that area who have registered vacancies with the office.
If you require any further information, an application pack, or assistance with any of the above, please contact our office on 02 6627 5000 or email us at: [email protected]