Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are looking for staff to join our team. The roles currently available are:
– Rosters Officer
– Disability Support Worker roles
Based in Lismore, Multitask supports people with disabilities to realise their goals and be part of the community.
We are looking for a Rosters Officer to join our friendly team and support in the day-to-day basis for the administration of the organisation roster.
SCHCADS award Level 3
12 Month contract
32 Hours per fortnight
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in business administration or similar discipline.
Professional skills and experience
- Familiarity in the use of electronic information management and rostering systems e.g. Excel, Carelink+.
- Commitment to ensuring rostering does not conflict with statutory employee conditions
- Thorough understanding and commitment to WHS Act and EEO principles.
- Computer literate: able to use MS Word, Outlook & be comfortable with data entry
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to follow up issues
Interpersonal skills and experience
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated flexibility in methods of communication.
- Ability to negotiate and gain cooperation from staff from a diverse range of age groups, cultures and backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and use initiative.
- Capacity to prioritise workloads effectively and follow procedures
- A reasonable level of health and resilience to fulfil the demands of the role.
The role is 32 hours per fortnight initially for 12 months with potential to extend.
How to apply: Send a cover letter addressing the above role criteria and your resume to [email protected]. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 3rd December 2018
Disability Support Worker Roles
Love what you do. The National Disability Services (NDS) reports 96% of people working in the disability sector like the work they do.
Disability Support Workers may be supporting people to access the health system, find a job or learn how to cook, go surfing or play golf. Every day is different.
For people with study or family commitments there is flexible casual work. Part time staff are offered a fortnightly rotating roster to so there’s a variety of set shifts to make planning easier.
If you are interested in a role as a Disability Support Worker with Multitask please fill in the application form
Want to know more about being a Disability Support Worker with Multitask? Please see the Disability Support Worker Level 2 Position Description.