Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are looking for staff to join our team. The roles currently available are:
– Plan Management Officer
– Disability Support Worker roles
Plan Management Officer
Join our friendly team and help change our community for the better.
This role provides information and support to NDIS participants, carers, other consumers and the public regarding consumer Directed Services offered by participant support and the NDIS. Plan Management Officer will liaise with providers and the NDIS to ensure invoices are claimed and paid for in a timely manner and resolve any invoicing issues claimed and complexities. The role provides data entry support for accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
The role is classified as Level 3 of the SCHCDS Award. As a Not-For-Profit, we can offer opportunities to salary sacrifice which can increase your take home pay.
- Relevant qualification or experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting
- Current valid driving license
Professional skills and experience
- Experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll data entry.
- Experience with computerised accounting systems e.g. Sage
- Demonstrated ability to navigate My portal claim funding efficiently
- Demonstrated knowledge of NDIA terms and NDIS pricing guide
- Computer literate: high level of competency with the Microsoft Suite
- Thorough understanding and commitment to Disability Services Act and Standards, Work Health and Safety and Equal Opportunity.
Interpersonal skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated capacity to collaborate as part of a diverse team.
- Ability to work autonomously and utilise time effectively
Find out more: For a position description, please click HERE
The role is 45 hours per fortnight initially for 12 months with potential to extend.
How to apply: Send a cover letter addressing the above role criteria and your resume to [email protected].
Closing date: 4th March 2019
Disability Support Worker Roles
Love what you do. The National Disability Services (NDS) reports 96% of people working in the disability sector like the work they do. Disability Support Workers may be supporting people to access the health system, find a job or learn how to cook, go surfing or play golf. Every day is different. For people with study or family commitments there is flexible casual work. Part time staff are offered a fortnightly rotating roster to so there’s a variety of set shifts to make planning easier. If you are interested in a role as a Disability Support Worker with Multitask please fill in the application form Want to know more about being a Disability Support Worker with Multitask? Please see the Disability Support Worker Level 2 Position Description.