Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Disability Support Worker Roles
Love what you do. The National Disability Services (NDS) reports 96% of people working in the disability sector like the work they do. Disability Support Workers may be supporting people to access the health system, find a job or learn how to cook, go surfing or play golf. Every day is different.
We can offer flexible part time roles for people with study or family commitments. Part time staff are offered a fortnightly rotating roster so there’s a variety of set shifts to make planning easier. If you are interested in a role as a Disability Support Worker with Multitask please fill in the application form.
Want to know more about being a Disability Support Worker with Multitask? Please see the Disability Support Worker Level 2 Position Description.
Service Support Manager- Lismore
An opportunity is available for an experienced Service Support Manager to join our thriving not-for-profit organisation in Lismore, NSW.
The role of Service Support Manager provides the financial management for the organisation and to develop and lead strategic and operational advice across the organisation of all corporate services functions. These functions include HR, WHS, Financial management, asset management, Quality Assurance, Information Technology and Administrative functions.
The role is classified under the SCHCDS Award, Level 7. As a Not-For-Profit, we can offer opportunities to salary sacrifice which can increase your take home pay.
What you need:
You will be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Relevant Business management qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial relevant experience in Human Resources Management
- Current valid driver’s licence
Professional skills and experience
- Thorough understanding of WHS Act and Standards, including development and implementation of WHS management systems, risk management, policies and procedure development.
- Experience managing business functions such as HR, Finance, facilities management, ITC etc.
- A sound understanding of financial and human resources management.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation legislation and process.
- A strong track record with respect to commercial and business acumen
- Computer literate: intermediate competency with the Microsoft Suite
- Thorough understanding and commitment to relevant Acts, Standards, Legislation, Work Health and Safety and Equal Opportunity.
Interpersonal skills and experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated capacity to collaborate as part of a diverse team.
- Ability to work autonomously and utilise time effectively
The role is 76 hours per fortnight on a 12 month initial contract with the potential to extend and anticipated to commence May 2021
How to apply: Send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]. In your cover letter use each of the selection criteria listed as a heading and write a paragraph under each telling us what you can offer.
Closing date: 18th April 2021