Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are looking for staff to join our team. The roles currently available are:
- Program Facilitator: Community Participation
- Business Services Supervisor
- Family Day Care Educators throughout New South Wales
- Disability Support Worker roles
1. Program Facilitator: Community Participation
About the role: As a Program Facilitator with us, you will ensure a variety of programs and workshops are available to participants daily. The role is full time from Monday to Friday and classified as Level 4 under SCHCDS Award. The position is for twelve months. We offer opportunities to salary sacrifice so you can increase your take home pay.
Selection criteria: You will have:
- Relevant qualifications in the community services sector or relevant experience in program development
- Demonstrated achievement in presenting, public speaking and liaison with stakeholders such as participants and their families
- Experience of staff supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of current facilitation and training methods
- Knowledge of marketing and promotion and use of social media
- Proven ability in administration and record keeping
- Computer literacy and competence with the Microsoft suite and graphics programs
- A current valid driving licence
About us: Multitask exists to create opportunity for people with disabilities. We support people to reach their goals whether it’s learning to cook and plate up like a master chef, play in a band or simply make new friends. Employing over 300 staff, we provide Disability and Children’s Services and operate across New South Wales. Our dedicated staff support participants with personal care, medication administration and daily living skills. Join our friendly team and help change the lives of people with disabilities for the better. We offer an Employee Assistance Program and subsidised gym membership to support your health and wellbeing.
Find out more: Please see the Program Facilitator Position Description Level 4 for more information.
How to apply: Use each of the 8 selection criteria above as a heading and address each one separately. Send with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Closing date: 26th September 2017
2. Business Services Supervisor: Lismore
About the role: A position is available for a Supervisor of Outreach Services at Business Services. Hours are 76 hours per fortnight from Monday to Friday. The successful applicant will be based at our Molesworth Street, Lismore site and will supervise our Happy Days Café & Catering service; and will provide drop in support to our small commercial cleaning and recycling and confidential’s teams. The position is for twelve months, with the possibility of extension after this time. Supervisors at Business Services provide support to Employees on a Supported Wage in the work environment. The successful candidate will undertake tasks associated with the day to day operation of the Happy Days Café & Catering service, and will be required to train and provide support to Supported Employees to perform their work roles. Strong communication and IT skills are essential. The role is classified as Level 4 under SCHCDS Award. We offer opportunities to salary sacrifice so you can increase your take home pay.
About us: Multitask’s Business Services employs approx.100 Supported Employees to work in 7 different businesses. We require Supervisors to have experience in small business management, and the skills to support and train our diverse work force to engage in their employment.
About you: Candidates should address the following criteria separately in their cover letter:
- Strong customer service skills with the capacity to manage customer enquiries, provide quotes and manage bookings via phone and email.
- Capacity to learn accounting system to process customer orders, shipments, and invoicing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to train Supported Employees to perform their work roles.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as a member of multidisciplinary team.
- Capacity to learn Carelink system to manage rosters, record evidence, and maintain employee files.
- Experience providing catering services with a strong commitment to quality food preparation and presentation.
- Sound WHS knowledge and the ability to implement safe work practices in a commercial kitchen environment.
- A thorough understanding of human rights principles and a strong commitment to upholding and promoting the Disability Services Standards.
Find out more: Please see the Supervisor Business Services Position Description for more information.
How to apply: Use each of the selection criteria above as a heading and write a paragraph under each one demonstrating how you meet it. Send it with your resume to: email@example.com. Candidates who do not address each selection criteria will not be considered.
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th September 2017
3. Family Day Care Educators- New South Wales
Multitask Children’s Services are looking for Family Day Care Educators to join our Scheme.
- Are you looking for a flexible & rewarding career in the comfort of your own home?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Would you like to work with a scheme that is supportive, cost effective and assists you to run your business?
We are looking for Family Day Care Educators to join our scheme. We welcome applications from all areas of Sydney and Regional New South Wales.
Multitask Family Day Care has been offering high quality childcare services in a safe home environment for children aged from 6 weeks to 12 years, catering for the needs of communities at an affordable price since 1998. Multitask Family Day Care has low administration fees, does not charge a registration fee, there are no re-registration fees, no application fees, no enrollment fees and no waiting list fees.
You set your own fees within our scheme fee range. Multitask Family Day Care operates across New South Wales and are staffed accordingly to ensure that Educators are supported. Parent enquiries are forwarded directly to the Family Day Care Educators in that area who have registered vacancies with the office.
If you require any further information, an application pack, or assistance with any of the above, please contact our office on 02 6627 5000 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Disability Support Worker Roles
Love what you do. The National Disability Services (NDS) reports 96% of people working in the disability sector like the work they do.
Disability Support Workers may be supporting people to access the health system, find a job or learn how to cook, go surfing or play golf. Every day is different.
For people with study or family commitments there is flexible casual work. Part time staff are offered a fortnightly rotating roster to so there’s a variety of set shifts to make planning easier.
If you are interested in a role as a Disability Support Worker with Multitask please fill in the application form
Want to know more about being a Disability Support Worker with Multitask?