Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are looking for staff to join our team. The roles currently available are:
- Casual Disability Support Workers: Kempsey
- Disability Support Worker roles: Northern Rivers
- Family Day Care Educators throughout New South Wales
1. Casual Disability Support Workers: Kempsey
About the role: As a Casual Disability Support Worker with us, you’ll make a real difference to the lives of young adults with disabilities by empowering them to connect to our community. Your contribution will ensure that our vital programs have the energy and enthusiasm they need to make a difference to the young adults we work with. You’ll get to:
- Drive positive change
- Build trust and meaningful relationships
- Promote individual choice, health and wellbeing
- Laugh and have fun!
The role is classified as Level 2 under SCHCDS Award. We offer opportunities to salary sacrifice so you can increase your take home pay. There is potential for part time work.
About you: The role is shift work so you will need to be flexible to work a full range of shifts including sleepovers, active nights and weekends. All support workers must be willing to undertake personal care work. You will also:
- Have experience and/or qualifications in community or disability services
- Be computer literate
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Be available for at least 25hrs per week.
- Have a first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one.
Find out more: For more information about the role, please see the Disability Support Worker Level 2 Position Description
How to apply: Fill out the application form and attach your resume
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018
2. Disability Support Worker Roles: Northern Rivers
Love what you do. The National Disability Services (NDS) reports 96% of people working in the disability sector like the work they do.
Disability Support Workers may be supporting people to access the health system, find a job or learn how to cook, go surfing or play golf. Every day is different.
For people with study or family commitments there is flexible casual work. Part time staff are offered a fortnightly rotating roster to so there’s a variety of set shifts to make planning easier.
If you are interested in a role as a Disability Support Worker with Multitask please fill in the application form
Want to know more about being a Disability Support Worker with Multitask? Please see the Disability Support Worker Level 2 Position Description
3. Family Day Care Educators- New South Wales
Multitask Children’s Services are looking for Family Day Care Educators to join our Scheme.
- Are you looking for a flexible & rewarding career in the comfort of your own home?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Would you like to work with a scheme that is supportive, cost effective and assists you to run your business?
We are looking for Family Day Care Educators to join our scheme. We welcome applications from all areas of Sydney and Regional New South Wales.
Multitask Family Day Care has been offering high quality childcare services in a safe home environment for children aged from 6 weeks to 12 years, catering for the needs of communities at an affordable price since 1998. Multitask Family Day Care has low administration fees, does not charge a registration fee, there are no re-registration fees, no application fees, no enrollment fees and no waiting list fees.
You set your own fees within our scheme fee range. Multitask Family Day Care operates across New South Wales and are staffed accordingly to ensure that Educators are supported. Parent enquiries are forwarded directly to the Family Day Care Educators in that area who have registered vacancies with the office.
If you require any further information, an application pack, or assistance with any of the above, please contact our office on 02 6627 5000 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org