These packages are designed for people with support needs who have a mixture of formal and informal supports to maintain their lifestyle in their own home. They take on the role as key decision maker in determining their own supports with a set amount of funding to work with.
This service can include but is not limited to:
- active participation in decision making about planning
- review of services and supports you receive
- accommodation support – assistance with the activities of daily living such as personal care, domestic support, assistance with personal finances, travel safety, communication skills and skills maintenance and development.
- participation in the community – facilitate access to meaningful community activities
- professional support – comprises behaviour support and other therapy services provided by government, non government or private health and clinical professionals.
- Support coordination – for ongoing delivery of your support plan and in some cases this may be self managed.